Sunday, 31 January 2010

And the winner is……

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who played along

with naming my bear.

I never expected so many entries……and all the suggestions were brilliant :o)

You made it so hard for me to choose, that I passed the buck to

hubby and son, lol.

They both decided that the name they thought suited him the best was FREDDY..

so congratulations go to DONNA!!

I’ll be mailing Freddy to you soon, I hope you enjoy him.

He and other stamps will be available @ Digital-Ink.Co tomorrow, TGiW!

I have trouble naming the stamps…so I’m sure there will more to come.

Check back regularly…you never know what I’ll try next

Thanks again to everyone who entered.

3 comments:

  1. Cool!!! Thanks, he is just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation....Donna great name...

    ReplyDelete