Monday, 22 February 2010

Bingo day 1

Welcome to day 1 of the bingo game, I hope you all enjoy it :o)
I'd like to thank Rhonda and Tammy for working with me on this, those girls are awesome! Love ya both loads ♥
They have sent out your numbers, chosen by them, I have no idea who has what.
In turn, they don't know which I'm choosing, so, just like real bingo...
it's the luck of the draw.
I have added today's numbers on the left hand side of the blog. 
I will add them there each day for you.
Good luck to all, and have fun.
x0x0x0x0x

2 comments:

  1. I hope this is the right place to post this and that I'm playing the game correctly. I have 10 numbers.
    First row: 13, 49, 11, 36, 40
    2nd row: 2, 15, 38, 47, 25

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I should of gotten on here earlier. Congratulations to Jeanette!
    Just in case here's my numbers: 1,3,4,11,15
    26,32,36,38,41
    I'm going for the 20 woohoo

    ReplyDelete