Sunday, 28 February 2010

Even more news :o)

Hiya girls,

As you’ve probably seen from the previous post, we now have a blog specifically for challenges :o)

This has been done for a number of reasons.

The main one being the responses we have had to the challenges….thanks so much for playing!

As we didn’t want you to lose track of what's what, I made a new one yesterday.I hope you like it and still continue to play.

Starting tomorrow, all the new challenges can be found there.There is a link button at the top of the blog.

I will continue to add the Design teams cards to their pages on here, so be sure to check them out :o), they will also be shown along with the challenges as usual.

Any other games etc, that I run will be found here, along with new stamps so please check back often, I don’t want to get lonely ;)

Rhonda and Tammy will be running the challenges there, I hope that you support them :o)

Sorry if this causes any inconvenience, I hate disruption and changes, but I think it will be much better this way.

See you there tomorrow ♥

Jules

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment