I am now selling my stamps @ Card making world, if anyone is interested…I hope so, if this doesn’t work I’m an going to be struggling to carry on myself :(
I do what I do to try to earn some money, the stamps and my scraps are my only source of income….which has been pitiful for months now.
I, like others work so hard at this, the hours and hours I spend creating, uploading, blogging etc you wouldn’t believe. If it was an hourly paid job, I’d be rolling in it. Unfortunately it aint, so I have to suck it and get on with it…for how long I don’t know, as I love doing what I’m doing.
I know, boohoo, shut up and get on with it, just upset about the store closing and wondering in which direction I should go now.
The card making area is all new to me, I have been in scraps for quite a while and I’m out of my depth here when it comes to reaching out to card makers, advertising, stores, groups etc.
If ANYONE has any advice, pointers etc please mail me, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you all
hugs from me to you
p.s I have started a ning network (see badge, top left) if anyone wants to join me there, you’re all welcome. you can also start up any groups that you would like to there.
- I am married to my best friend and have a 21yr old son, I love them both more than anything :) I draw Digital stamps which I sell in my store and have just decided to try colouring them and making up a few cards. I think it will be a slow process as I don't have a whole lot of imagination when it comes to the design of the cards :)
- ► 2012 (25)
- ► 2011 (24)
- Our two winners for today
- Even more news :o)
- Come join us at our new challenge blog!!!!!
- We had a 10 number winner
- More news
- Bingo day 1
- Girls just wanna have fun!!!!!
- Ebony and Ivory challenge
- We have a winner!!!!!!
- stamps in store and new releases
- Our first ever challenge
- Fab new page from Kayla :o)
- ▼ February (12)