Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Our first ever challenge

Morning girls,
I am so happy to be able to share my first challenge with you all!
I hope you all play along with us :o)
The challenge will end on Saturday 13th Feb
Ok, here’s the challenge
Using this sketch, make a gorgeous card, lol
DD-sketch 1
Easy huh?
All you have to do is use the
same shapes and placement
as the sketch.
You can use any digital image that you wish.
Fill in Mr. Linky with a direct link to your card,
and you’re good to go

We've been asked if people can enter, who haven't got a blog.
Being the kind souls that we are, we said yes.
So if you want to enter and don't have a blog, please mail your entries to us
and I'll get them put up on here :o)
You can enter as many times as you like.
Whoever's card gets chosen will win my Daisy….daisy stamp
DD-Daisy...daisy preview
Have fun and enter, enter, enter!
I hope you join us for this and future challenges…..watch this space
Hugs
Here are the awesome cards that
Rhonda, Tammy, Mary, Janice and Kayla have made
These girls are fantastic!
Kayla
Kayla_JrPDT_Feb1 
Rhonda
Rhonda_PDT_25Jan10 
Tammy
Tammy_PDT_Jan10 
Mary
PDT CH2 Mary Demmons 1-29-10 
Janice
janice weber pdt 128126






4 comments:

  1. Your first challenge, woohoo. Congratulations on starting your blog and this amazing challenge. Wanted to add some doodles, but I refrained and did as you asked. did add a weird button and a little extra ribbon. Good luck on your new endeavor. joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing Joanne :o)
    I love your card :D fab job hun
    I hope you continue to join in with future challenges...I'm so excited, lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this layout!! Will use it again for sure.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today (look for timestamp: [26 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete