Sunday, 11 April 2010

Exciting news!!!!

As you all probably know, I have been after a new and bigger Design Team…well guess what…I got one…yayyyy!!!
I hope you all welcome them to the DT and I’m positive that you will be impressed with their creations…
I know I am!
Welcome to you all, I hope you have fun and enjoy working with me :o)
The following ladies agreed to join me at DD



Hi!  :)  My name is Rhonda.  I am a Fifty something Mom to 2 grown boys 
and Grandma to 3 awesome kids who are the loves of my life..... 
and wife to my guitar playing DH Ronnie. 
We also have 3 furry kids that bring us a lot of joy. 
I work full-time as a Tailor at a leading Men's Retail Store. 
My favorite place to be is my craft room.
I have been crafting all of my life in some way..
my all time favorites now are Digi Stamps and my Prismacolor Pencils. 
Once I found digis I was hooked and never looked back....lol
 


I am Christian wife to my best friend and a mother to our 2 amazing kids, 
ages 11 and 6. We live in Maine where I am a stay at home mom (and love it!).
I have been crafting in some way for as long as I can remember. 
But my love for paper crafting began 12 years ago.
I began with scrapbooking and about 3 years ago began making cards.
I love learning new techniques and sharing them with others.
 


Joanne Gilch…..I am a paper addict and a cardaholic. 
I love rubber and acrylic stamps, and have found a new love for digital images. 
My first digi was here at Daisy Doodle in February 2010. 
I am a WAHGM, work at home grand mother, a wife and Mom, obviously.
My DH tolerates my late night crafting and early morning coffee requirements. 
We make a great team he makes the coffee and I drink it. I started stamping in 1998 
and been inking ever since. I have enough paper and elements stashed in my 
card roomto fill Lincoln’s Memorial and I’m ready to create for 
Jules here at Daisy Doodles. I’ll let you know when I start running out of paper.
I think I can get an office supply to deliver coffee, ink, and paper.
Here’s to you and your paper crafting with Jule’s images. 
My creations are sometimes out of the box, so I hope I inspire you to get crafting 
with Daisy Doodles.
 


Hi!
I'm a stay at home mother of a handsome 4 yr old, and married to a wonderful man 
(very supportive of my hobbies). I love to create handmade presents and gift them to my
friends and family. 
If I am not in my craft room, I like to experiment in my kitchen! 
Hope you enjoy my blog, as much as I enjoy creating it.
 


My name is Cec (short for Cecylja) and I have been married to the same wonderful 
fellow for 34 years and we have one daughter.  She is also married and has blessed 
us with a granddaughter (3 ½ going on 14) and a grandson (1 year). 
I retired just before Christmas of 2009 but prior to that I spent 45 years at 
a managerial level in accounting and finance.
I have always loved to craft, something I know my late Mother passed on to me
as she was very creative.  My favourite crafts are card making and counted cross 
stitch but I crochet, sew and do some flower arranging.  I also design a few of 
my own papers on the computer but since I am teaching myself the program, 
they are pretty basic at this point.

I don’t go to the gym because in truth I hate to exercise but I do walk. 
I love to read crime mysteries, am a good cook (according to others) 
and like a variety of music styles, especially jazz. 
I hate gardening but do it because I also hate weeds. 
 

I am mom to one daughter who is usually the subject of most of my scrapbooking.
      I have been scrapbooking about 7 years and card making for about 2 years.  
     In addition to my paper crafts; I also, sew, crochet, and read fiction books.
 


I work out of my home as a childcare
provider.  My hubby and I take care of
12 children ages 11 months to 9 years.
We have been in this business for 20 years.
Hubby retired from Hill Air Force Base about
5 years ago and got his second job helping me!!!
We have been married for 30 years.  We have three
daughters that have given us 5 grandsons that we adore.
I love cardmaking and paper crafting of any kind.  I have
been doing crafts all my life. My mom and grandma were crafty
people.  I am excited to get to know you all and be on your team.
Hugs
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies - I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete