Thursday, 3 June 2010

A double celebration!!!

open 

I’ve been looking forward to today for ages, the best thing about today is, it’s my 21st wedding anniversary!!!  

♥♥Happy Anniversary John, thank you for being you, Love you!!♥♥

The other thing I’m so happy about is my store is finally open.

I decided it was my anniversary present, so opened on the same day.

There is a 21% off sale going on just for today.

I have new releases in store, and…well you’ll have to drop by to see them.

While you’re there, if you sign up for the newsletter before the 10th June, you will receive my new release stamp ‘Wheelbarrow’, and you will be entered into a draw. 

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to spend in store.

I hope to see you there.

Today is the last day of the blog hop

click Ribbit and he’ll hop over to the start of the hop.

DD-Blog hop ad

Have fun, and good luck!!!

Jules

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary Jules (and John of course) and congrats too on the opening of your store. I wish you every success in this new venture of yours. Am popping over to the shop in a tick to have a look see.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete