Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Help me find th' booty!


Hello me swashbuckler shipmates!










You be havin` sailed wi` me .... Captain Jules England ... an` me Sea dog pal Captain Freddy ... aboard me ship Th' Royal Fortune t` me avast. 


You be here:


You ortin' ta be havin' come here from th' avast at Sea Artist Crimson Tina.  If ye did nay go aft t' th' Pirates Bay - (DDCC) an' start thar .


You ortin' ta be havin' found 7 clues t' th' booty wi' only 3 more t' find. When ye get t' th' last avast at th' Pirate Cove Tradin' Post (Daisy`s Digi Doodles Store) ye will get instructions what t' do t' claim yer booty. Ye will be havin' until Satterdee at 8:00 pm t' get yer clues figured ou' an' answer th' questions t' claim yer chance t' win. Th' winner o' th' booty be told on Mondee.


Here is the treasure + $5 gift certificate to spend in the store.  (Daisy's Digi Doodles)

Here be me clue ye will need before ye sail t' th' next avast.  An` be quick about 't, I be shippin` ou' soon!
The next avast would be 


. She will be havin' a new clue fer ye t' find.  We will be seein' ye Swashbuckler Shipmates at th' Pirates Cove Tradin' Post (Daisy`s Digi Doodles) in th' end.  Ahoy  me Matey's!


17 comments:

  1. Brilliant post Captain Jules! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Teddy Images dear Captain Jules he is soo soo cute...thanks dear Jules...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post to get the ship futher on its way!!!! I love being on your team Captain Jules.
    Your images are the very best!!!! You rock...
    Hugsxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello me Captain ... this be a great journey .. an' how fun 'tis.
    Yer faithful Quartermaster
    Rhonda's Revenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are having way too much fun with the pirate talk. Did you know that National Talk Like a Pirate Day is actually Sept. 19th? You all must be practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. arrr, ye always be talking like this. arr

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image and what a fun blog hop. Thank you for allowing me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahoy C'aptain, your blog hop s a great fun to pla'y along. I'm really enjoying tracing my path. I'm ju'st 3 stops awa'y. Hope to get th's tresury booty..hahaha.
    Argggg & hu'gs
    Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun blog hop and your Pirate Talk is great. Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having fun hopping - thanks for another clue to find the treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great hop, each of you is really staying in character, and with all the talent really making me want this set of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really enjoying this hop.. :) off to the next treasure.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa, I'm so intrigued now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the preview of all the stamps:-) off to the next stop:-)

    ReplyDelete