Thursday, 21 October 2010

Welcome to the new girls :)

We had a hard time choosing the new DT members, all the applicants were fantastic.
Unfortunately we only had a limited amount of positions to fill.
Thank you to everyone that applied, your work is awesome!

Please say hello to the new girls, you're going to love their work :)

Elaine


My name is Elaine, I am a forty something mum of three. 
Two boys aged 15 and 13 and a little girl who is 3 years old.  
I have been married to Andy for 21 years and live in Lincolnshire.

I have been crafting since I was a little girl with one thing or another 
and have always enjoyed anything arty or creative. 
I really got seriously interested in paper craft about seven years ago 
when introduced to card making and scrap booking by a friend. 
It has taken off since then, I have tried lots of techniques and done some scrap booking but my 
love is all things digi… 
I absolutely adore digital images as they are so much more versatile than rubber! 
I am really looking forward to my new post with Daisy Doodles and hope to inspire with some of my creations!

Paula

I live in Shropshire (UK)
am married with 4 children between us and a grandchild on the way!! 
I know can you believe that a grandchild at my age!
think I have always been crafting, from being a child but has taken me until the last few years to get into paper crafting! now I am hooked, and its rare I pick up my cross stitching/sewing/knitting.

Carley

My name is Carley Carter and I am from central Mississippi. 
I am currently a SAHM to two of the most precious boys in the world. 
Coleton is 3 and Cash is 8 months. 
I say currently because I have a bachelors degree in Elementary Education with emphasis in English, 
Reading and Science. I will eventually teach and pursue my plan to change the world one child at a 
time!  I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. 
I have only been crafting for a few months so I am a newbie to the crafting world. 
I am learning so much and loving every minute of it. 
The Lord has blessed me so much in my life and I am honored to serve Him in every way. 
I am a talker as you can see so a short bio was hard for me, 
but I hope this gave you a little insight into who I am! 
I am so excited to be joining the team at Daisy Doodles. 
I can't wait to learn from these wonderful people they are all so super talented!


Clare

I'm Clare and I live in Essex, UK.
I am married to Rich, who supports my whims and must haves. I have 3 children that all live with me, Jade 20, Jean-Luc 17 & Julian 13. I also have 3 cats, 2 rabbits & fish. I love crafting especially cardmaking but also find the time to do knitting, xstitch, sequin art. I have also just started making Latch Hook rugs.
I have my own little webstore selling craft supplies, my handmade cards and gifts.
Fink

I am "Fink" in the craft world.

I have been scrapping since way back but card making for about 3 years.
I have a very supportive hubby that even shops for me plus 2 gorgeous girls,
Taylor 15 who is learning to drive plus Antonia 12 almost 13 (when did I get this old???!)EEK!
I really enjoy the crafting world and have found many wonderful people around the world this way!

WELCOME to you all girls, I hope you enjoy working with us :D


No comments:

Post a Comment